If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Kansas.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Friday, April 10, 2009

Introductions

My name is Phelan, and I will be keeping MCK's seat warm until he is able to return.

For those of you that don't know me, I am a homesteader in South Central Kansas. For the last 7 years I have been 'steading 5 acres NW of Wichita. I have been blogging about it for the last 3, A Homesteading Neophyte.

I'm not as political as MCK, more of a how-to type of girl, but I will keep you all updated and informed about political issues that affect Kansas.

I am open to topic suggestions, at any time. If there is something you want to learn how to do, or just a burning question I might be able to answer, please ask.

4 comments:

kymber said...

WOOHOO! Phelan is here! Welcome Phelan!
I am a long-time reader of your blog and cannot express how happy I am that you are here in the network!

So a Big Canadian Welcome to you girl! come over and visit us anytime at the CPN!

Humble wife said...

I look forward to your how to posts! Welcome!

wvsanta said...

Looking forward to your post and glad that you stepped up to the plate to keep things going.
God Bless
Santa

Phelan said...

Thank you for the welcome. I will see you all tomorrow.


Kansas Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Kansas Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.